Please refer to this link for additional requirements for certification and recertification.
- Baccalaureate Degree or higher
- Licensure in your discipline
- Two (2) years of full-time experience in Continuity of Care, within the last five (5) years
- Applicants without a baccalaureate degree may be eligible to sit for the exam if they have eight years of full-time experience in continuity of care within the last twelve (12) years and provide verification that job responsibilities include continuity of care functions
- Verification of education and employment (is required)
- Completion & filing of an Application for Continuity of Care Certification Examination, Advanced
- Payment of required fee